Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

Hm, Daisy is low for me because it feels like she isn’t rlly playing the game that much

And also like, she once posted a VC to help with her reads, but next… Didn’t use the VC at all? It feels like she mostly added it to make it seem like she was doing more content related, then she actually is doing

I don’t see how it’s rude to point out that she is voting me because she doesn’t want to play with me, not because she thinks i’m mafia.

I would’ve been fine w it before this game

@Luka if you are actually getting a bad realonse for this. Your an amazing person and please please dont be afriad to reach out. I am always down to listen and talk.

I feel sick…

It’s not soley related to this game, but thank you <3. Id argue this game isn’t really a large factor in it either, so don’t feel bad about pushing me.

Well you’re the one faking townslips and then getting upset when called out on it

GO chill out I got this

AND THEN HE CAN JUST LEAVE

Not the post to do that
-shy

The post to Achro CLEARLY implied thinking that there are 3 wolves

So either you are lying now with saying there are 5, or you faked it earlier

I never faked a town slip… I didn’t do it in the other game either-
But, can I please know where I made you upset so I can apologize?

i think it was me

Just because he can leave doesn’t mean you can’t send him there
If I send you to a room with an open door and you walk out you were still sent there

Wdym not faking a townslip

Your post clearly implied thinking there were 3 wolves

So, how many wolves did you think there were when you were talking to Achro?

Yeah I was also surprised by that

True you constantly insult my intelligence every single game

i think there are 6 wolves actually

I knew there were 5, it just really wasn’t registering. Me and Litten were joking pre-game about pushing Achro unless they go 3/3 by post 2, so I carried that post to it.

I’m sorry if I make you feel that way. I don’t actually think of you in any negative way.