Purgatory - Town Win!

Ah right you did mention it

But maybe there were other reads rn I dunno

Cuz it’s not like I was that townie there imo

1 Like

You win!

I disagree but okay

This feels like such a weak reason to town read Cait. She did way better things than this later on.

Modesty is the towniest flavor of ice cream! Worry not, everything is under control! ^-^

The people i trust so far alot are caitlin and ritsu

And I slightly trust Luluu despite recent development (´∀`=)

Okay I go eat turkey now🦃

1 Like

My apologies! I shall try to do better!

Actually yea I rlly don’t see how you get a TR on me out of that? The heaven phase thing is the most NAI thing ever said, and yea so what I checked something, imo that also isn’t rlly deservant of a top TR

That’s okay but I am right. If you believe a wolf claim is false than your subconscious is inherently gonna think oh well they aren’t wolf cause that was false.

Aka your town.

Tutuu not luluu Im so sorry

1 Like

My brain works in mysterious ways…

Well you could be like ‘maybe I misread it, because everyone tells me it’s hell phase and the first time I played this the game also started with a hell phase’

Your scaring me and I don’t like it

VOTE: Tutuu

1 Like

… have I ever shown the capacity to think like this lol

Yes

Apologies, my dear!

Normally you towncore me from very early on, as is our usual dance. Shame that I ruined our usual tango this time around!

It’s NAI either way but the way your looking at it doesn’t make sense with who I am as a person and a mafia player.

I always trust myself inherently over anyone else in mafia and I’ve displayed this numerous times.

…I don’t like this

1 Like

I need to go write flavor. Byeeee.

Neither do I fwiw

1 Like