Queue Discussion Thread

word match needs hosts around to give people their words so that they can match them in time

hmm
i actually may try to play this time
Depending on my workload

1 Like

WORD NATCH WITHTHRHEE PEROSN TEAMS THIS SIS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

7 Likes

by the way, lizards is u-pick esque in nature, so we’ll probably take time to design the game while minority rule is running if the mods are okay with that

3 Likes

ill ask hazard when he has the signups ready because the alternative is to delay it to after minority rule but post the signups asap and take ins at that point

1 Like
would you consider joining a game of my wretched splatoon semi open with 94 roles
  • yea, sounds interesting in concept
  • maybe, depends on the specific roles & such
  • no, i would not play this
  • no and fuck you

0 voters

IMPORTANT NOTES:

• roles are, like, generally lower-power, and NAI. a lot of blocking and tracking and redirecting and some (generally public) voting abilities
  • the core mechanic is special build, if you meet certain conditions over time you’ll eventually get powerful 1-shot abilities. so most roles are ehhhh for most of the game but if they play well they get to do A Cool Thing
  • the setup is not literally randed from the list because it is too large for such a process to be, like, good and balanced. the role list will be pre-determined, but hidden, and submitted to balancers; it’s essentially an open bank that the host creates an actually good setup from
  • i have not finished the setup so there’s probably more like 70 roles right now, i will likely not finish it before running game because i wanna see some stuff in practice first
  • the roles are funny
1 Like

I support you maygus

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

• q: why does this exist?
    • a: i have a lot of free time because i’m constantly multitasking, so i like to do activities which are time-consuming for the sake of consuming time. many people refer to these as “hobbies”. i call them “baseball”, because that is also the point of baseball
  • q: why do you want to run this?
    • a: no special queue games
1 Like
  • q: why lowercase?
    • a: sometimes i am struck by various madnesses
1 Like
  • q: only 94 roles? where are the new season weapons
    • a: i will add them soon

So far, everybody who has declined to play the setup has done so uncivilly. This says a lot about society.

3 Likes

but how many of those people were you

1 Like

Reasonable amount

despite having the same number of voters, “no” has a higher percentage of voters somehow

1 Like

Hydra accounts count as 2 people

I think too many of the roles are boring.

3 Likes

Accurate feeling

1 Like

have you tried making better roles

1 Like

Atheist would be one of them :wowee: .

succumbing to the lowercase brain virus
nya