Queue Discussion Thread

1 Like

I feel like itā€™s really town-sided, since itā€™s otherwise symmetric but town can also play socially; masons have no incentive to get out of poe.

I donā€™t really think that millerizing a player or scrambling a certain dayā€™s jail helps all that much.

maybe if mafia get to know (if/how many) millers are in jail or some other buff if there are any

actually knowing how many is too much, so itā€™d have to be a blind buff. Maybe mafia donā€™t have to beam any masons in jail?

2 Likes

How does making the millerised player in question self-aware work instead? Mafia could choose to abstain and claim it themselves, so itā€™s still a social slot.

2 Likes

Which setup goes next in Vanilla?

weā€™re figuring that out right now, itā€™ll probably be Combinatorics but Iā€™m still waiting for confirmation from @beancat on whether sheā€™s ready to go

3 Likes

Wazza not being an evil traveller next BoTF :pensive: .

thereā€™s not gonna be any evil travellers anyway

no travellers allowed lol

5 Likes

god bless

3 Likes

The Steward is a bluff.

i feel the urge to run a high power setup with sock puppet theatre flavor and let players submit their own flavor

2 Likes

just wanted to drop this before i sleep gn honk shoo mimi

1 Like

ā€¦so basically a UPick?

upick for flavor, roles would be the same but would have their abilities flavored after your pick ig

1 Like

Hmā€¦ Personally I donā€™t see the point since I doubt all flavors can match the roles, but uh. You do you, pal. :people_hugging:

3 Likes

:people_hugging:

Now I have an actual urge to host REAL PUPPET THEATER
Where ppl submit puppet show videos :sob:
And we have 3 judges in classic Americaā€™s got talent fashion

3 Likes

You must be asking
If I actually ever do thisā€”
Who will get to be the judges?
Bionic gets first dibs (obviously)
The rest idk

3 Likes

would 100% do this

1 Like

i would be so down to judge this

2 Likes

hello mods can i host turbo think twice?