Queue Discussion Thread

Mine doesn’t have the extra s-es at the end of each word.

Look again.

19~20 shots in 5 hours 37 minutes.
I mean this with all due respect:
Please vomit and/or drink a lot of water.

3 Likes

No… it’s Wazza’s bet and honor that killed themselves.

1 Like

Oh, and Atlas’ dream. Without that, I would’ve spread out the shots over a week or so, so I could get Wazza drunk before work.

Replace a shot with a glass, and you’d basically have the punishment game my family has for losing a game of Hearts or Domino.

It’s definitely more healthier compared to drinking shots of alcohol.

1 Like

Oh yeah Garfooled, we should get our memories refreshed on our poppy playtime FM

1 Like

nah I’m good :+1:

4 Likes

You… You sure? I won’t have to hear about your death in the next 7 days, right? (Context: Zone recently heard “an acquaintance of an acquaintance has passed away”. He is distressed.)

2 Likes

nahhh
I think

1 Like

…go drink more water.

3 Likes

Lmao I’m good dw

3 Likes

you’re alive!

1 Like

Sadly :pensive:

1 Like

The queue… has shortened.

Nice is no more.
(Finally.)

1 Like

It’s been over a year and a half since the last Chair of Deception.

I think the requirement to have to have a main host of a chair of deception game only be if someone co hosted one should be lifted.

Maybe change the requirement to being, someone has hosted 3 or more FM games in the past year

Mmn… I’ll be blunt: I don’t really care much about CoDs. I do like the proposal, since I believe you’d need some experience in hosting to run CoDs in general, but… to me, CoDs are just normal games with stupidly abundant amount of rules that comes from the roles.

1 Like

Good luck filling it

Just make all the role cards anime girls

5 Likes