• Golem
  • Moonchild
  • Puzzlemaster
  • Heretic if you’re bad enough
1 Like

You forgot Klutz.

1 Like

puzzlemaster isnt really a townsfolk if your ST is good
because good STs wont make the identity of the puzzledrunk blatantly obvious and you never actually really know if you really hit the demon

1 Like

I do not think ive once seen a puzzlemaster be helpful to the good team in any meaningful capacity

1 Like

klutz isnt a townsfolk!!!
klutz is objectively worse for town than trustfalling a random player, which they can do without any mechanical abilities!!

1 Like

i admire bootlegger’s anthology because half of the outsiders are alignment swap outsiders and the one on death outsider can choose to activate their ability earlier for the bit

2 Likes

omg ur right

I have seen the puzzlemaster absolutely lose the game for good

source: can anarchic please stop making me puzzledrunk High Priestess I beg

That’s not going to happen. TPI believes outsiders only do bad things to town once they become a was.

1 Like

It is a townsfolk as long as they don’t single handedly lose the game for their team :wowee: .

:wowee:

nah, Klutz ability is theoretically strictly worse than nothing because theoretically you could play as if the person the Klutz would have chosen is 100% confirmed good without the bit where you 100% lose if wrong

3 Likes

i think marionette is really funny because it’s a shit minion but gives evil the opportunity to gaslight people into thinking they’re marionette like bootleg lunatic

2 Likes

how many people do you think you could gaslight into thinking they are the marionette in one game

1 Like

That would be 2 times the number of starting evils. With 4 evils, you can have 8 goods playing for evil…

1 Like