Queue Discussion Thread

even better: two extra minions and you have to figure out which one is knowingly selling you down the river and which one is just a clueless good player fucking around

1 Like

recluse needs to be on the script for the third one

1 Like

for an added bonus poppy grower made sure you didn’t find any of this out until like day 3

2 Likes

I don’t get why poppygrower exists
The magiican may be dead by then and then it was basically a vt

implying magician isnt always a vt

Oh I get why it’s to cover up fan az being a bad demon but still

1 Like

magicians carry games sometimes

in the words of a certain person
“magician is either a vt or it makes the game unfun by instantly solving it”

1 Like

ig it could theoretically be fun for whoever the magician and demon was
but then all the other players are like
:wowee:

i love how this script has two of the most absurdly overtuned townsfolk in all of botc and the problems they bring to the script are peripheral at best

1 Like

The Organ Grinder game on FoL had Silviu (Magician) confuse both the Demon (Leafia) and Guava (Minion) long enough that they couldn’t speak until mid-D2.

Magicians have an impact, even if you don’t figure anything out from it.

magicians have an even bigger impact when you can’t fucking figure out whether they know you’re the demon or not

For this script, the risk of a Magician means the Demon needs to wait for Minions to approach them in a Mole game. But the risk of a Fanzazz means the Minions might not want to give too much information.

So the Magician’s optimal play is to approach players and say “you’re my Demon, I’m not saying anything else.”

i feel like hwisp paranoia is gonna make every other demon that much more powerful

all it takes is one legion to fakeclaim scholar who knows a hwisp in play

me when bionic nominates and the game doesn’t end

Just Hwisp check D1.

1 Like

again as i have previously mentioned scholar doesn’t fuck with this script. regardless of sobriety or amaniti fuckshit you basically know it’s not legion. one minion less than usual confirms beekeeper barring aminiti fuckshit. but the burden is on you to not out to protect a potential mole if there is one

1 Like

Legion registers as minion meaning a Scholar can see minions which don’t exist.

Legion registering as minion isn’t a might, it’s a must.