Queue Discussion Thread

I think this is way less fun to play against than a single miller, it gets much harder to map out all the possibilities + means correct jails are worth less because they’re at risk of being incorrect

That being said Zug and I think we might just run another VCombinatorics given we don’t have a ton of data about how being a wolf in the setup Feels. Last time had a very unlucky mason rand in terms of the entire PoE being cleared out

2 Likes

Fuckers

3 Likes

Yes but the entire point of being a mason is being in the poe

That is the point of being a mason but I think people would’ve kept you, beancat, and Bionic kinda in perma-PoE regardless of your mason status, people have trouble finding you as town

3 Likes

this is tru

I can try and run a version on QBCord if that helps.

1 Like

i know qbcord well enough to know the masons will miss the point and out themselves instantly

2 Likes

Have more faith in them.

no amount of faith i put in them is ever rewarded

That’s a bit pessimistic, ain’t it?

That would be cool! Have you seen the original design doc with Roles :tm:

I haven’t, but I can improvise with different flavor.

1 Like

I feel like it’s really town-sided, since it’s otherwise symmetric but town can also play socially; masons have no incentive to get out of poe.

I don’t really think that millerizing a player or scrambling a certain day’s jail helps all that much.

maybe if mafia get to know (if/how many) millers are in jail or some other buff if there are any

actually knowing how many is too much, so it’d have to be a blind buff. Maybe mafia don’t have to beam any masons in jail?

2 Likes

How does making the millerised player in question self-aware work instead? Mafia could choose to abstain and claim it themselves, so it’s still a social slot.

2 Likes

Which setup goes next in Vanilla?

we’re figuring that out right now, it’ll probably be Combinatorics but I’m still waiting for confirmation from @beancat on whether she’s ready to go

3 Likes

Wazza not being an evil traveller next BoTF :pensive: .

there’s not gonna be any evil travellers anyway

no travellers allowed lol

5 Likes

god bless

3 Likes