Queue Discussion Thread

Don’t worry. Zombie Chronicle is the only one in WIP, and you’re the co-host of said game.

1 Like

Again: You don’t have to do this.

Also, I did say I didn’t make poor games… before retracting said statement around the 18th game because I started to go off-track from my standard format. (The 18th game is a 19’er instead of a 13~15’er, and the 19th game is based on The Lying Darkness. At the 20th game, I returned to the standard format though.)

Also also: You don’t have to do a shot for UPick (9th game) since… Well. It’s a UPick.

FWIW it makes me glad to see that my personal mission of getting rid of at least one bottle is achievable.

(…technically Wazza could have done this by throwing away the bottles, but that’d be a waste of money.)

Does it look like I care about the money? I prioritize health over wealth and honor, so if I were them, I would’ve just given up the challenge.

(Said the guy who took up the crazy challenge of making 20 setups in 10 days…)

Hey, at least this challenge “only” affected my sleep schedule and not my liver.

FWIW I already talked about it a lot in the Cookie Thread, and… AFAICR only May and Chloe tried to stop me from doing this?

Also yeah: Don’t do it in one sitting. I don’t mind if you spread out the shots inbetween a week or a month. (It’s just that I chose to post ‘em all in one go so I can fulfill Atlas’ dream… literally.)

3 Likes

(we should check on them later :skateboard:)
Somehow “skull” autocorrected to skateboard
I’m keeping it in

1 Like

If you regret anything, regret challenging me to make 20 setups in 20 minutes when FAM4 was ongoing. (That, and making the challenge in the first place. I stand by what I said about Ash’s choice of not taking up the challenge being a wise decision.)

I’m not done yet but I’m one bottle down

2 Likes

Please be careful
I don’t know shit about alcohol so to me this sounds terrifying :cry:

(Wtf was that emote, not what I was going for)

TL;DR 3~5 shots under 1 hour make you drunk, and 21 shots in one go is lethal.

Based on the posts on this thread, Wazza has consumed at least 8 shots under 105 minutes.

…which I’m pretty sure is still harmful to the liver, to say the least. (Again, they could just spread out the shots, or just lie about taking the shots. Nobody will check up on them upholding honor AFAIK anyway.) (That, and they don’t have to take one of the twenty shots, because one of my games is a UPick.)

1 Like

omg like call of duty zombies

No. Like this:

Zombie_Chronicle_Title_Screen

no like this

Mine doesn’t have the extra s-es at the end of each word.

Look again.

19~20 shots in 5 hours 37 minutes.
I mean this with all due respect:
Please vomit and/or drink a lot of water.

3 Likes

No… it’s Wazza’s bet and honor that killed themselves.

1 Like

Oh, and Atlas’ dream. Without that, I would’ve spread out the shots over a week or so, so I could get Wazza drunk before work.

Replace a shot with a glass, and you’d basically have the punishment game my family has for losing a game of Hearts or Domino.

It’s definitely more healthier compared to drinking shots of alcohol.

1 Like

Oh yeah Garfooled, we should get our memories refreshed on our poppy playtime FM

1 Like

nah I’m good :+1:

4 Likes