Queue Discussion Thread

someone should host bastard game but it’s actually mountainous and the first person to complain about the game being boring has their team lose

3 Likes

oh hey, Marluna, are you good to open Minority Rule for the low-intensity misc queue? I messaged you on Discord but I think you didn’t check it

2 Likes

Yes, I am.

2 Likes

Is this a “they” of “I don’t remember who” or of “I use they to refer to everyone”

1 Like

“They” of anonymity also comes to mind but I’m not so anonymous anymore

Anyway 2R1B can arguably be interpreted as either dayless or nightless

1 Like

[Narasimha has half-entered the chat.]

1 Like

that’s because it doesn’t function on the day/night scale anyways its just rounds

1 Like

also the latter latter

1 Like

angel is really the opposite to executioner rather than jester but i can kinda see it. but if you wanted the PURE opposite you’d go survivor

which you don’t because then you’d go survivor

2 Likes

people call nightless mafia games’ phases days still because it mostly functions inside of the basic mafia structure. as in, days still work the same as normal mafia days. the difference being that nights don’t exist
so they call it days instead of rounds because it still works basically the same as normal days
but dayless games are much more “rounds” than nightless games. like dayless games just don’t make sense, mostly because there is no public chat at a normal night and you’d have to introduce public chat unless you’re making an entirely different game and at that point it’s not really nights its just rounds so you call it rounds

that’s why people refer to nightlerss games but not to dayless. eimm still calls their rounds nights tho so idk

2 Likes
lots of swearing and some politics stuff

Just wanna say, a little something… There is nothing I love more… Taking my cat ears off, fuck that… But there’s this: There’s nothing I love more than to, to, to sit down, comfy chair, turn on the phone, fire up a brand new thread on fol… Lose myself, just, oh my God, just think of this community, just think of all the people I can interact with. All the silly things I can talk about, all the DRAMA (misc), all the friendships, all the mafia players I meet, all the games I join. I’m so excited to go to there, and you know, I love nothing more, than with all of that laid out in front of me, I love nothing more, THAN TO BE DRAGGED DOWN, EVERY FUCKING CONVIVEABLE OPPROTUNITY, SO YOU CAN FUCKING CURRENT DAY US! “…Sorry, did you wanna get immersed in our site? Yeah, well, guess what? FUCKING PRONOUNS!! FUCKING GENDER AMBIGUITY! FUCKING CURRENT DAY CALIFORNIAN SHIT! ‘CAUSE THAT’S ALL WE FUCKIN’ KNOW! 'CAUSE WE’RE BORING!! …WE’RE SO! FUCKING! BORING! …WE. Can’t SEE. Past out own FUCKING REFLECTION. … THAT’S THE LEVEL OF OUR NARCISISSM HERE.” - SAYS THE WESTERN SITE DEVELOPER. “FUCK YOUR MAFIA FORUM. FUCK YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME. FUCK YOU JUST FALLING INTO A THREAD AND JUST GETTING LOST. OH, NO, NO! CURRENT FUCKING DAY!” …FUCK OFF! YOU’RE BORING. YOU’RE FUCKING DULL. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. YOU ARE A ONE HIVEMIND TWATWAFFLE. …THAT’S ALL YOU FUCKIN’ ARE! And you wonder why people are getting so FUCKING SICK! AND TIRED! YOU TAKE EVERYTHING WE LOVE. ALL OUR COOKIE THREAD DISCUSSIONS. ALL OUR QUEUED GAMES. ALL OUR FUNNY JOKE GENERAL THREADS. AND YOU JUST CAN’T HELP SHOVEL YOUR DOGSHIT! FUCKING CRAP! IDEOLOGY. INTO EVERYTHING. EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY FUCKING THING. … … …

mods please don’t hire a hitman on me its a modified copypasta

3 Likes

*looks at Vanilla Queue*
presses X to doubt

Y’know, there’s only so much setups I can make. Ideas are supposed to be cheap, but for some reason I am struggling with continuously pomping out new and innovative games.

I’ve never bothered with flavor because (1) I’m not good with them and (2) My Testament proved that nobody cares anyway.

1 Like

flavors are a personal opinion thing tbh don’t worry

1 Like

not for filling a game. your testament argueably had more flavor than the other games because it had a joke around it that was public!

i personally don’t care much

I also don’t really care

well ik a bunch of people are more inclined to join a game if they like the flavor it just doesn’t impact the game Negatively usually

1 Like

for special games
not vanilla ones

Hm… Maybe I should actually put a stop on my setups for a month or six and see how the queue fares.

Nah. They gave priorities to other games so I wouldn’t have to host back-to-back-to-back.

2 Likes