Ritual Mafia V - Dead Chat

damn i cant believe frost outlived me again i swear he lives to the end of every game

How would I know? I literally canā€™t be a wolf.

who do you think the wolves are?

Spewfia in case thereā€™s a medium

1 Like

Iā€™m not a wolf Hippo and Brak, Derps, Dum, and Boionic would be my guess. I hate how they all helped to pile on top of me.

How was I cleaned if I was a wolf Hippo?

idk presumably mafia can clean themselves otherwise thereā€™s no point in cleaning if it confirms the cleaned person as town anyway lol

It directly says in the Seer rolecardā€¦

Heretic Investigative

Invisibility Spell (Passive) - During the first day you may select a player (can target yourself or other Heretics).

2 Likes

Yes there is because it hides the role and the clean can only be used D1. I was townread by everyone D1. I wouldā€™ve had no reason to clean myself upon flip.

Didnā€™t notice that. Still, my point stands.

im not expending enery arguing with a mafia why theyre mafia when were in deadchat lol

So becuz I am townread D1, people will assume I am town If I am get cleanedā€¦

Pure logic.

Hippo. Stop it. If I was mafia, I would never have gotten cleaned and you know it. I would also have no reason to continue pretending to be a villager.

Yeah u would cuz continuing to lie in deadchat is funny

Why would I be cleaned though when I wasnā€™t exepected to be flipped if I was a wolf. Iā€™m literally spewed town. Hard.

In my eyes you basically claimed wolf, when you said that Ash pushes you because of the cleanā€¦

Which is wtf logic, if you are town.

Hippo, Iā€™m not you.

Wrong. Itā€™s perfect logic and likely true.

Replace Bionic with Ash in my guess too.

Brak just outed that he was wolf too.

Yeah I instantly knew hazard was the minister