He is a weirdo…
Time will tell probably.

As for you: idk.

It doesn’t even say anything either. It’s just a summary of what happened

oh :skull:

this is the part where I’d want to know meta because like
with how you’re going about the post it implicitly assumes that brak is town

i considered other angles but like

This is readable if you, like, stand up and start saying this out loud, but also, that’s too much work to ask of the reader.

I think Geyde should be shot for Power Wolfing. Like I don’t think they have read the posts of their scum reads in the past 100 years. Whenever someone isn’t mentioning them, they just going around and say “so why do you think so and so is a villager” in an attempt to gain town cred. This is the most aggressive wolf that I have seen in a while that is being town-read by so many players in the game. He show no development in logic, and they completely neglect interactions between posters and are instead taking things at face value. No one will listen to my opinion, but I WANT THIS SLOT GONE.

ok, since you elected to ignore me, im postponing my own jester win to help my town friends

VOTE: O.kazo

If you had read the full post, you would have seen, not even 10 lines above the section you quoted, the following:

During the day it’s time to discuss. Discussion can be very fruitful. However, I also believe in mixing things up a little bit. Inducing some emotional reactions can be very useful as well and can generate interesting interactions. For example, I often like to put on an act in the thread and pretend I’m super sure of my reads. That’s because if I’m right and hit a wolf, this will make him very frustrated and might force out some very poor reactions.

Now, assuming you arent reading the post like a manga, I think you just wanted a excuse to complain about @Brakuren’s push

I don’t think you are town, and consequently, I don’t think geyde is town either because otherwise this read doesn’t make sense

2 Likes

He was weirdo last game too.
(He was scum)

I don’t really have more references.

was this how this was parsed?
shit man

Good post

ok
why did you make the post

I live between two worlds
One of them has you as very scum

1 Like