Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

guys this only works if people actually do it, neither of you who have seen this post have (or at least, havent confirmed) you have voted kazo

we need to track votes in case something goes wrong, leafia is right

1 Like

I’ll confirm that I have voted for OK.

1 Like

Ritual [claimed] Vote Count

O.Kazo (2): Ash, Dum

Not Voting (14): O.Kazo, Brakuren, Someone, Bionic, Leafia, Ash, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, SirDerpsAlot, Huppopablompoyeetus, guavagudetama, otterpopd, Hazardwaste, Garfooled

Why should I be fake, are you worrying I am fakeclaiming here?

I already voted and Otter also claimed he did

1 Like

To O.kazo.

Confirmed i have double checked

1 Like

I confirm I voted for that guy.

1 Like

im not worrying about anything

Im going full mech analysis mode. Nothing in my previous posts has any sort of personal “belief”. I fully think you are town.

What I am doing is setting this up so that, should something go wrong, we can know how to interpret it, and this includes possibily outting you if you were to be fake

1 Like

TL-DR: If O.Kazo gets a majority ritual vote, and yet is somehow not the ritual, we can safely assume they were soul swapped, which means you aren’t real

2 Likes

Ritual [claimed] Vote Count

O.Kazo (5): Ash, Dum, Frostwolf103, Hazardwaste, O.kazo

Not Voting (10): Brakuren, Someone, Bionic, Leafia, Zone_Q11, SirDerpsAlot, Huppopablompoyeetus, guavagudetama, otterpopd, Garfooled

Im not putting them down until they themselves confirm they did it, since im asking everyone to double check their PM

I don’t want any room for “oopsies I forgot” if something goes wrong

1 Like

Can you run me through this quickly?

As far as I understand it, OK should still have their ritual ability because Frost blocked your 1x thing. Therefore, Frost should only be on the hook if there isn’t a ritual ability?

I am probably messing something up.

frost is on the hook if kazio doesnt go over

because of this ability from the heretics:

1 Like

Now, this ability should be stopped by frosts, so if we track votes, and are sure kazio was the majority vote, and kazio still isint the ritual, frost is fake

Oh, ok.
I need to reread the roles at some point.

For this logic to work we need at least 9 votes on kazio to be confirmed, since otherwise it’s possible some of the claimed votes aren’t real votes (IE: Maf will claim to vote kazio, but will vote on themselves)

which is why its really, really important people double check and confirm their ritual vote submission

Really hoping OK used Maximum Perception last night (also hoping they don’t claim who they selected).