Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

fair enugh

i still prefer the hard 1f1 simply because order of getting wolfs doesnt matter and a more iminent execution will make it incredibly unlikely brak lies about this as town

also we should ritual hazard

Dum is my top downread he just seems very good

townread*

me when I miss the night action deadline (hurting town quite a bit) and get TRed anyways :wowee:

YOU DID WHAT???

Instant scumlock, i cannot believe the audacity

PSA: We should ritual Hazardwaste. Here’s why:

• I missed my night action deadline, and hippo visited me. This means frostwolf was left unprotected against tampering, meaning a garfooled ritual is risky.
  • Hazard is hard confirmed minister, and therefore town. they were also low activity and a extreme low poster and POE player. No sane shaman swaps with that
  • There’s a hard 1 for 1 in brakuren/garfooled and SDA has redchecked guava. This means we literally have all wolfs except one (likely the traitor) since leafia was pmuch guaranteed wolf there. We aren’t in a hurry, and don’t need to risk ritualing scum. Ritualing scum is the loss condition here.

bionic sheep me and ritual hazard pls

:sheep:

I’ll put in my vote

can I take this as confirmation? for the vote tracking

cool ty lemme know when u do

Sure.
Switching vote.

yup

I voted hazzard

Claimed [ritual] vote count

Hazardwaste [Minister] (3): Dum, Bionic, Ash
Garfooled (1): Frostwolf

Not Voting(8): Brakuren, Someone, Zone_Q11, SirDerpsAlot, guavagudetama, otterpopd, Hazardwaste, Garfooled

so for what you’re planning
ritual hazard → execute guava
over
ritual me → execute brak

@Bionic @SirDerpsAlot @Ash

You forgot something important, Dum agreed to follow with my plan for D3.

We’re not going to sacrifice Hazard.

Claimed [ritual] vote count

Hazardwaste [Minister] (4): Dum, Bionic, Ash, SirDerpsAlot
Garfooled (1): Frostwolf

Not Voting(8): Brakuren, Someone, Zone_Q11, guavagudetama, otterpopd, Hazardwaste, Garfooled