Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

so if you are faking med as town STOP THIS NOW

I can post my Seance but Iā€™m in class atm

What even is cleanse theory?

Ash, we have planned for this very moment to follow my lead.

For all of us, besides the mafia and the traitors.

i dont care if you do (or dont)

all I care is you are aware of the consequences for not stopping it as town faking it

since this was not a rescind im assuming its a full hard 1 for 1 now and if garf is medium you are next

why do you care so much

do you see any problem with getting hazard

hazard is obviously safe to kill

we have basically all scum

you were not protected

why double down on a compromised plan?

1 Like

Garf is probably lamb due to the self vote, you are probably mafia due to forgetting your Night action and having Wolfy interactions with Leafia

LISTEN TO ME

GARFOOLED IS EXCORCISED AND SHOULD BE SAFE!

AND EVEN IF HE DID SOUL EXCHANGED ME AGAINST HIM, I would be the one dying instead. Therefor confirming its Garfooled being the Shaman.

We will not go for Hazard, because this is just paranoia coming from you.

should?

why take risk for no real benefit?

you couldve have been roleblocked or redirected. You canā€™t know.

1 Like

Oh really? You dont know that either.

ah yeah im gonna claim I forgot my night action as mafia, and then proceed to push outted minister instead of just roleblock killing the other exo and then stopping frost and letting him ritual mafia garfooled

1 Like

Exactly I donā€™t.

So I take the route that is always safe

1 Like

I dont believe you, I believe Hippo did protect me, this would also mean the sage is possibly still alive.

I am not Blood Mage.

you are operating on incorrect feedback. That is extremely dangerous. Thereā€™s a reason hippos logs got changed by the hosts and we dont know what it was

1 Like

this isint a matter of ā€œbelieving meā€ its a matter of reading the fucking mechanical feedback we have and noticing ā€œthis is a bad ideaā€

1 Like

And you are suggesting to ā€˜safeā€™ sac that may be actually where this soul exchange is going to!

By the time its not hazard not dead and possibly garfooled, Guava or even you, weā€™re back at square one.