Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

im trying to fix it.

I gave you the chance to fix it if you were also making a mistake. You didint take it.

This post serves no purpose other than being snarky and incentivizing a bad plan

no we arent we are executing fucking garfooled

I’m not Conjurer. I’m Enchanter.
N1 MC Derps to Brakuren
N2 Lure Derps to Bionic

N1 was wasted because Derps was occupied. I noticed Derps didn’t say anything about being redirected at D2, so I went to ask the host and apparently if you’re both occupied and roleblocked as an investigative role, then you’d only be informed of being occupied. I had no way of knowing whether Derps was telling the truth or not.

N2 I thought that -if Derps is scum- people will probably not look at him, so mafia would probably have him be the assigned killer. I tried to control the faction kill over to Bionic, whose OMGUS playstyle I -as a hypocrite- don’t like. However, in the event Derps is legit Diviner, then I can’t afford to waste his shot, so I used Lure.

Oh no you dont dum! We will go for saccing Garfooled. We were fine on aboard for Garfooled until after the medium claims!

frost I will no longer engage with you. You are severely tunnel visioned and repeating the same “nuh uh” instead of making any sort of reasonable argument on why it is safe to sacc garfooled.

Log out, go watch a movie and come back.

Huh? Let me process this.

lure has no effect on diviner check.

O. Kazo litterally said they made derps occ and redirect immune. You are 200 iq

source:

Look I appreciate this, but I don’t understand why this needs to change when its confirmed that Garfooled got counterclaimed by Brakuren, Brakuren isn’t rescinding this.

I also spend my excorcise on him, have you predicted that mafia will interfene in some way? I trusted you and Hippo’s judgement to protect me.

@Brakuren

you were outted.

If you are mafia, and you see an outted exo trying to get an extra execution, you absolutely at least try to stop it.

With hippo not going on you and me forgetting you had 0 protection

meaning literally any plan they cooked up last nihgt will have worked, even if it was flawed if me and hippo did our parts

the only way you were not tampred with is if mafia psyched themselves out of doing it

Then Derps/Zone 1f1 lmao

So entire mafia team in

Garf/Brak/Derps/Zone/Guava

I didn’t pay attention to what O.kazo said, but Lure bypasses redirection immunity.

Ok, I outright think Frost is mafia here.

They attempted to redirect the Leafia vote onto Derps and have to resort to “host interference” to push Garfooled.
My theory is that mafia has used the Cleanse ability, which disables all ritual abilities. Their goal was that Garfooled will be killed, confirming Frost in our eyes. By refusing to do that, we risk unveiling the Cleanse.

This would also explain the Hippo kill, as it prevents us from getting a Exorcised ritual.

Don’t understand the Brakuren thing, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.

no they arent

diviner is not affected by lure

Dafuq? Why?

Still prevents night action

SDA has a red check on Guava. So either you are lying or he is

Oh dont be ridiculous, why are you Dum’s parrot all the sudden?