self vote for ritual pls

2 Likes

I honestly hoped my plan is a success

1 Like

@Bionic who did you rb n2

please answer or we are killing you

I roleblocked someone

jeez calm down psycho

i have, what do the majority of people think i should pick for the infinite double vote

also dum thankyou for finally getting my message yesterday. i am not the self centred to keep calling myself unique XD

*that not the

I mean mafia is just gonna kill them but frost is good

Which is why I said I wasted my action at D2, and semi-wasted again Today. (N2 was semi-wasted because at least it tells me Derps didnā€™t do the N2 kill, and his SOD3 is very towny FMPOV.)

Yā€™knowā€¦ I realized something.
I donā€™t know how you have come to this conclusion when I havenā€™t seen all claims, but Elementalist does not have occ/red-immunity like Conj/Ench do. So, assuming this is legit and Bionic and I are in a thunderdome, then I could just redirect him ad infinitum.

Itā€™s not a real thunderdome, I just suspect itā€™s between you two due to conj claim

Brak is gonna be in for a real shock when he learns evils donā€™t need to claim their obvious good role counterparts

why would elementalist rb me n1 if they werenā€™t planning to fake

Okay, so if Bionic is legit, then Someoneā€™s N2 action is irrelevant. Brakuren claims Medium, so that leaves us withā€¦

guava and otter as our remaining unknowns.

ā€“also, how come Leafia is seen as Mafia when her flip is redacted?

Zone you arenā€™t making any sense bud

Yeah zone is wolf that was such a terrible comment

the person that gets redacted is chosen day 1 (this is forced) and can be own mafia

that together with:

a) Leafia WIFOMed being cleaned

b) targetting t!leafia with this on day 1 as mafia would an interesting choice to say the least

makes it pretty safe tbh

2 Likes

What are you confused by?