Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

I’m not convinced it was via a Purify, and Frost has been off socially the last two phases.

Then who purified O. Kazo?

Certainly wasn’t Hippo

I was going to guess either a redirect or an occupation, both on Dum.

Again, TBD.

I was Rb’d by Elementalist
Sorcerer should always carry Factional

Body Swap gets countered by Frost’s purify

Like Evils did not rb Dum

Factional doesn’t prevent the Sorcerer from taking their action as far as I understand it.

a

1 Like

Hm… Brakuren/otter shouldn’t be W/W; there shouldn’t have be any reason for otter to claim Brakuren didn’t visit anyone N1 as this would simply attract attention on both of them.

W/V would mean that -even if Brakuren is mafia- he didn’t do the faction kill. (If anything, v!otter would prove that Brakuren was occupied at N1, because why would Brakuren holster at N1?)

V/W would mean… IDK what this means. If otter is Seer and tells the truth, then it’d imply they were simply telling the truth about Sorc visiting Brakuren at N1, which… is an odd move IMO. If otter lied about her N1 results, then… there is no way to disprove this.

V/V is similar to W/V; it’d just prove Brakuren was occupied at N1.

…too much think-work. I’ll just postpone my reads on both of them, and say I won’t vote them Today. (After all, I need Brakuren to prove I am Enchanter…)

Hm… Eh, worst case scenario Brakuren is Town and dies N3, but that’s a loss I am willing to take.

UNVOTE

UNVOTE

Even if mafia kills me it’s good because there are still like 5 confirmed town alive

Leafia was Shaman so no

Frost is confirmed

Arguing a w!Frost thread means Frost did not Purify, and if they did, the Purify would be on O.kazo while the Body Swap would be on Dum and their new target.

leafia was shaman

Wait, how do we know Leafia was Shaman?

I already explained ffs read the thread