Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Not saying who, but they gave incorrect TI Information as town

1 Like

I love gorta so much

1 Like

I think everyone misread the info that Garfooled gave. Including Garfooled.

1 Like

“I misread my red check”

It’s still gamethrowing

1 Like

I wouldn’t be mad about this loss if that didn’t happen ngl

Brakuren, please, come on. You are trying to make yourself feel better here, not trying to achieve any effective ends or benefit. All you will do is make other people feel worse. You don’t need to keep harping on this.

6 Likes

This is Cope

4 Likes

Everyone misread the info he gave and it isn’t gamethrowing unless it’s intentional.

1 Like

Also, yes, as I have been told many times in my attempts to get banned for it, gamethrowing has to be intentional

3 Likes

I’ve seen gamethrowing
It’s called Margaret

3 Likes

Ig I’ll just dodge any game garf joins then

1 Like

Also, Garfooled literally said the correct info the first time, not the incorrect info.

2 Likes

some highlights:

• public dayvigging consensus town for underexplained reasons
  • using a guilty vig shot on n1 in an old FoL game which had very limited day 1s, this time apparently for kicks
  • why did this person get vigs so frequently

granted
it was funny
and she wasn’t that bad when not given guns
but she got guns with scary frequency

1 Like

You are free to do that. It’s somewhat rude to go out of your way to announce it, but you’re free.

If you continue to dodge games with anybody who’s made a mechanical error, though, I think your list of playable games will get pretty low. I once misunderstood some roles and accidentally hammered myself. It happens.

You will make such an error someday, no matter how smart you think you are, and it would be wise to remember that when deciding how to treat others.

11 Likes

I will say
lots of fun though probably better than The Priestess Experience

1 Like

Oh god

Random_Strategy flashbacks

if you can’t have an hbomberguy video made on your haters then why even live

1 Like

What I’ve learnt here is that you’re all bad at the game of standard mafia yet you think you’re all geniuses who can outsmart the other people at the table. Newsflash: you probably can’t outwit the other people at the table because the other people at the table are also smart.