Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

no no

theres a traitor, that when sacrificied, gives each heretic a day ability to add a secret vote to someone

unless im severely missunderstanding this

I originally missed the sacrifice requirement tbh

1 Like

Iā€™ve resigned myself to accepting that I will not be meeting EoDs unless Iā€™m willing to stay awake until 4am each day, meaning that Iā€™m not inclined to vote people needlessly anyway, and the only player Iā€™d want to apply pressure on is Zone, which is unnecessary given that Iā€™ve made those thoughts heard. Iā€™m just not voting because I donā€™t need to.

People are townreading me through no actions of my own.

So I am correct.

1 Like

yes.

For the record I think Guava is my most likely mafia and Iā€™d be on board to just quick hammer them to get to ritual phase

Thereā€™s no Ritual Phase today. We hammer early, weā€™ll just go to night.

2 Likes

I donā€™t actually think hordes of people townread me, Iā€™ve had barely any relevant content, but any such material I could either theorise over as good or fabricate as evil would cause people to townread me anyway because ā€œvolume = trustworthyā€, at least on the first day. Just pretend I protested three essays and weā€™ll go from there.

Yeah but i want it to be ritual/day phase in time for weekend so I can play properly

And to do that we must quick hammer now to have friday as night time

im the living proof this is false

Geydeā€™s point about early thread seeming quite clear is sound, I feel like recently thereā€™s been some sussiness in thread

I loved your performance in Nightmare Woods.

VOTE: Guava

VOTE: Guava

gogogogogo

I dont even remember that game but keep in mind this is my first game after a 1 year break

1 Like

Me and hippo are masons btw

1 Like

I cc this.
Iā€™m Mason with Brak.

sorry

Theirs multiple masons