Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Why would you want to sacrifice your king

I would rather not go after bionic today, but if they do become the lynch ill go for it over some people i want to protect

I already told yall im jester, sacrifice me and ill haunt scum ez pz

I understand the logic behind not wanting to kill lower posters early for info or whatever but I also thing thats a poor strategy at a base if you genuinely belive their a wolf

Im just not 100% on them but I havent liked them gth. Im finding their tone a little harder to read this game, but feels a little closer to popcorn

which I dont

You interacted with a lot of people today and a lot of people gave their thoughts on your alignment. And I think you’re town.

So you are an ideal person to confirm alignment of via sacrifice early to get a town sacrificed and further reads on the game. And some people were annoyed with you and I cba to have that going on in background.

is their any roles that create chats at night

Thats the issue

I will never oppose killing a person im confident is wolf

but FMPOV bionic is a null which doesnt advance the gamestate in any way regardless of how they flip so I would rather not commit to that move

1 Like

This is town 90 percent of the time.

The first reaction to just not sacrifice somebody would almost never come from a Heretic or even a Traitor, who all gain huge benefits, if they are sacrificed.

1 Like

My ideal world sees O.kazo or geyde go over today

this is fully unrelated to this game but im still in awe Brak got away with claiming mason last game

1 Like

GTH this feels like a real thought so ill throw a town lean here for today

I’m having second thoughts on Guava tbh.

Hazard/Ash/Bionic potential votes for me rn.

I just fear stagnation and a power wolf taking my place as leader tbh. I don’t think the benefits out weigh the potential downsides

Me when someone else gets TRed for doing exactly what other people who didint get a TR did before

Yeah I also feel this PoE too ngl

Sorry but I don’t think you are actually leading town currently so it is impossible for a powerwolf to take your place as leading town

1 Like

askhually there’s no wolfes, so it’s impossible for a power wolf to take their spot :nerd:

1 Like

I feel like their hasnt really been a wolf in thread this morning and if their has they arent trying to push anything I think

Define this morning please (for timezone reasons)