Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Sure, but I think its a bad idea. Because right now their playstyle this game is what makes me think they are a wolf

I need a reference. Its not like with brak where I can tell the way they are playing could go either way, depending on how they go from here

yeahhhhhh you definitively do

thatā€™s interesting

UNVOTE

Yep, I can talk a lot without thinking. That might be the reason I am misaxed D1 a lotā€¦

But I like having a fun time as either alligment.

And so far I donā€™t think anyone gave pressure to me you did this game, so we can say I was very free spirited so far. And I havenā€™t planned to change this yet.

my memory isnā€™t very good so I tend to forget metas pretty quick

But I do remember peopleā€™s experience roughly and probably categorise players into like 4 categories of what Iā€™d expect a player of that calibre to do as either alignment. Which tends to work fairly well for less mental effort than individual metas.

1 Like

Only mafia unvote sorry youā€™re outted

3 Likes

If this is true, and not an excuse just for this game, yeah this would definitively lead me to missaxe you

weā€™ll know by the end of this game, I guess

real and true

Idk about Dum at all to be honest, theyā€™ve had a few things which have pinged me.

@Hippopablompoyeetus

make that one more thing

Vote Count

Ash (3): otterpopd, Geyde, Brakuren
O.kazo (2): Dum, Ash
Brakuren (1): Zone_Q11
guavagudetama (1): SirDerpsAlot
Geyde (1): Bionic
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): guavagudetama
Dum (1): Leafia
Bionic (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

Not Voting (6): Someone, Frostwolf103, Magnus, Hazardwaste, O.kazo, ElizaThePsycho

ill see myself out

This vote count is pretty cursed

They arenā€™t playing how I remember them ply scum back in 2021

I think PAYOR is the best example for this. I was the N1 chop there and I still donā€™t know why. (Or I forgot the reasonā€¦ the point that I prob still have the same gamestyle.)

Your SR ash

I warned you about meta reading me

this is a shit read that was literally one of my first FM games ever that neta is NOT up to date

Itā€™s the 6 people with a single vote which is funny lol

1 Like

Why arenā€™t you voting?

VOTE: Hippopablompoyeetus
:stuck_out_tongue: