SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

that’s probably safer

1 Like

I think heal is useful if you want to protect someone else, and hider is useful to protect yourself, but you have to be careful not to hint at who you’re hiding behind in case your target gets killed, right? So probably heal and neighborize are the most useful.

2 Likes

Okay so, it appears that we are voting a person to get the entire crate with all the items inside, so it’s not like 3 users can obtain each.

Yoo-hoo, Squirrel. Minnie said:

Alright, gutted we don’t have the flash bang or motion detector instead of med pack but I guess the 1 shots we have available are decent

2 Likes

Oh my god, Miru, how are you

Miru?

I’m aware

you proceeded to argue that’s a trap and asked for any way to confirm the role

that’s shading the pr claim

Goddamnit Zone facepalm

3 Likes

This is literally the only reason I’m still willing to consider the possibility that Wazza is a villager here. It does tell me that if there’s a wolf in Wazza/Wind, it has to be Wazza though and if Wind is a wolf, Wazza is literally always a wolf here.

He’s confirmed, at least…
Although, I suppose I am, too.

3 Likes

Oh my god, Miu*** Sorry.

Is there a problem with my reaction?

I don’t know what you mean, but indeed.

The med pack is one use only Min.

1 Like

yeah

though I think we’ll get more progress trying to read those slots independently

for plebs like us

min’s just Built Different™

1 Like

Lol, I’m fine.
Just a gorgeous guy genius who’s regretting not pushing us harder to not mis-elim Atlas.
I need to be more confident and try ‘leading’ although that sounds different to me.

I’m not going to push to receive the goods package, if I do though I’ll prob be taking the neighbourizer and either the heal or hide.

Healing’s always a nice 1 shot to have but hiding has troll potential and I like that

I have 2 or 3 people in mind who I think I’d wanna be neighbourized with.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that this is a bastard game and this logic can always be incorrect due to things out of my control

3 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not. I can’t see a t! Wazza doing this for a w!Wind though.

1 Like

Terrible post I hate it
Also hru

Love you too :frowning:
Anyway, I’m ok I guess.
Stress™ as always but things go on

Sounds good
Why are you LAMISTing