SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Okay so, it appears that we are voting a person to get the entire crate with all the items inside, so it’s not like 3 users can obtain each.

Yoo-hoo, Squirrel. Minnie said:

Alright, gutted we don’t have the flash bang or motion detector instead of med pack but I guess the 1 shots we have available are decent

2 Likes

Oh my god, Miru, how are you

Miru?

I’m aware

you proceeded to argue that’s a trap and asked for any way to confirm the role

that’s shading the pr claim

Goddamnit Zone facepalm

3 Likes

This is literally the only reason I’m still willing to consider the possibility that Wazza is a villager here. It does tell me that if there’s a wolf in Wazza/Wind, it has to be Wazza though and if Wind is a wolf, Wazza is literally always a wolf here.

He’s confirmed, at least…
Although, I suppose I am, too.

3 Likes

Oh my god, Miu*** Sorry.

Is there a problem with my reaction?

I don’t know what you mean, but indeed.

The med pack is one use only Min.

1 Like

yeah

though I think we’ll get more progress trying to read those slots independently

for plebs like us

min’s just Built Different™

1 Like

Lol, I’m fine.
Just a gorgeous guy genius who’s regretting not pushing us harder to not mis-elim Atlas.
I need to be more confident and try ‘leading’ although that sounds different to me.

I’m not going to push to receive the goods package, if I do though I’ll prob be taking the neighbourizer and either the heal or hide.

Healing’s always a nice 1 shot to have but hiding has troll potential and I like that

I have 2 or 3 people in mind who I think I’d wanna be neighbourized with.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that this is a bastard game and this logic can always be incorrect due to things out of my control

3 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not. I can’t see a t! Wazza doing this for a w!Wind though.

1 Like

Terrible post I hate it
Also hru

Love you too :frowning:
Anyway, I’m ok I guess.
Stress™ as always but things go on

Sounds good
Why are you LAMISTing

Courage is enough to do something!!

When I have these negative things inside my head, I deeply breath in and slowly exhale.

There’s no “either” in crate-obtaining vote :eye:

Oh yeah, so did anything useful happen? (I don’t want to ask for details but just wondering if it’s confirmable)

1 Like