SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Oh ok, but then you don’t think Leafia was being LAMIST or you just don’t think it means anything?

wind towny for being the first person to actually throw the game in a direction of solving

6 Likes

Why thank you

2 Likes

How about Leafy

I just read leafia’s post in a more jokey tone and I didn’t like the way they responded to it. It could’ve very easily not been a joke tho, I don’t know how to read any of leafia’s posts.

4 Likes

I didn’t like it either, but I don’t think his progression since then is bad so he’s more of a null for me. At least until Ican figure out his motivation behind making that post. At first it seemed wolfy, like an attempt to shade me, but his progression after that post seemed more like an attempt to figure out my alignment than an attempt to shade me. So for now, I’m not sure what to think about Italy.

5 Likes

despite leafia making a read on derps everyone in the game very clearly wasn’t being serious, especially considering after all of that was done people just started fluffposting again

3 Likes

I dont think Italy was super bad with his interaction to Leafia personally, but it did lack fire and actual pushing behind it. probs cause it was within the first 100 posts of the game and its been a slower start.

Meh, something to watch as the day moves forward

3 Likes

Yeah I can agree with that

Hard claim D1-D3 death proof

3 Likes

Can you still die to execution?

Lets prove it then

ALL ABOARD

6 Likes

I said I was death proof not idiots proof

6 Likes

Me too.

Lol fair

2 Likes

prove it, die right now

4 Likes

Didn’t someone conclude that if Litten is still alive after D3 he’s a wolf? Lmao

5 Likes

Yup. I think it was either Blizermor Italy.

/vote youbutworse

going back to bed

Sleep well.