SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Ok, so you don’t want to wagon him now, I assume
Who would you want to wagon?

You… do realize he is most likely asleep, right?
Which means that he can’t show up?

How exactly did you plan to pressure him to show up if he can’t show up?

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve even wallposted in this game lol
I hyperposted instead because I can’t quote multiple posts on mobile

How about

Pressuring him the next day and focus on somebody else.

wait

then why are you still voting him

why not vote someone else today and vote him for pressure tmr?

1 Like

I don’t have anyone else to vote at the moment, so I’m placing my vote there for now.

I think a lot of things in this game don’t make sense lol

2 Likes

I can’t tell what alignment is Minnie.

I’ve ISO’d them 2 times and it’s like it can come from both sides

/shrug

Well, I don’t mind tbh?
I don’t think you would be sending killing stuff randomly.

Optimally I would prefer to be left alone, but I didn’t really hope for it to happen on n1 anyway?
Meh.

1 Like

It’s not influencing anything, though. It’s equivalent to not voting because you’re in a vanity wagon that’s probably not going to gain traction and you’re only pressure voting when the day will end in an hour and the player you’re voting is asleep…

2 Likes

I see

do you think w!blizer makes that push on w!min?

Fair enough.

–and what does pressuring Blizer D2 have to do with pressuring the sleeping Blizer D1?
–and what do you mean by focus on somebody else? Do you mean somebody other than Atlas/Leafia (D1), or other than Blizer (D2)? If it is the latter, why would you pressure Blizer D2 and then just move on to someone else?

Ma gawd, Zone. Long story short, I’m not doing anything with D1 Blizer as I acknowledge is of no use.

Yeah this.

You still have your vote on Blizer, though.

Here.

eh screw it

yall have 5 minutes to convince me to vote somewhere

I’m gonna sleep otherwise

Good night

Well, if my ability succeeds, then it implies there are two Neutrals in the game, and that Italy is also a Neutral. You uh… You’ll probably be fine?

–I mean, the action submission has yet to pass, so I might be able to change it?
Uh… Hey eevee, who do you want to force to play gacha?

Yes but your vote is not in a place where you seem to want to encourage a new wagon
And it’s allowing the two main wagons to still possibly flip
I just think it’s odd that you say you’d rather look elsewhere than Atlas and Leafia, and yet you’re actively doing nothing to prevent either of them from flipping today.

1 Like

gn

but also
you just like ignored the first part of my post and I don’t know what to make of that