SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Me too.

Lol fair

2 Likes

prove it, die right now

4 Likes

Didnā€™t someone conclude that if Litten is still alive after D3 heā€™s a wolf? Lmao

5 Likes

Yup. I think it was either Blizermor Italy.

/vote youbutworse

going back to bed

Sleep well.

it was moi lmao

4 Likes

I knew it was one of you two.

As much as I appreciate it Leafia, it was simply just me texting while walking home and not wanting to read the thread lmao

3 Likes

Ah okay. Understood.

1 Like

iā€™m not entirely sure if leafia can joke
thatā€™s the problem

2 Likes

fyi i dont think its reasonable to have a read on italy unless youā€™re exactly leafia for leafiaish reasons

in all honesty it felt like ybw found a random quote from italys iso and used it against them after being asked why they voted with me, which was strange

it wouldve been much more reasonable to just claim you were adding pressure to them/had no reason to vote like i did as town, but ybw claimed they read leafiaā€™s post as a joke, which honestly doesnt feel real to me, at least being used as a read against italy, considering the post italy made (the one being picked at) was worded very jokingly as well and its on average probably harder to tell if leafia is joking compared to italy

this read probably is doing too much lmao sorry

4 Likes

I can. Iā€™m a very silly Leafeon. Even if I am serious in these games.

can joke ingame*

Blizer, do you have a link to the mountainous game? You said I was in it but I donā€™t remember being in any mountainous game

/unvote @Host_Account_1

it was on the old forum so uhh

idk how to get it lmao

it was also like over 20k posts and had 8 of us going over 2k

1 Like

So, you have no actual proof the game existed?

Oh. I very rarely joke around ingame. I can only name one game I did so in.