SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Cool. Now I can finally ask you: Why are you not voting either YBW or Italy when both of them are clearly voting you? Assuming you are town, why are you doing nothing but aggravate other townies?

And what will happen?

Iā€™ve accepted my doom and Iā€™m trying to get information and reads to leave with you guys to hopefully figure the game out for me

if you have a thought, press on it
if you have a read, push on it
inaction gets a thread nowhere

Iā€™m not wasting my time

you claim to scumread me yet there is a distinct lack of you pressing it

I have games to try and solve, not doing useless things like voting

People might listen to you.
They might ask you why you scumread them.
You might have to repeat your reasonings for the 31st time.
People might understand your POV, after properly reading your 31st explanation.
They might consider unvoting you.

ā€“and then chaos ensues because we have less than 2 hours before it is EOD, and we will most likely go after Leafia because of CFD, but thatā€™s a problem for the future.

1 Like

Iā€™m not nailing it into your heads and being ignored 30 times to get to that point when itā€™s clear no miracle will save me

weā€™ll burn that bridge when we get there

Listen the first time and I dont have to do it 29 times

Atlas, I was once where you are now. However, understanding that you will most likely die does not mean you suddenly donā€™t have to do anything anymore.

If you are town, then you should be preventing your mis-execution at all costs.

mafia isnā€™t about surviving
itā€™s about your team
youā€™re saying you leave kindling but have no torch to pass on

I am almost certainly dying today. I have better things to do than discuss my fate

Iā€™ve kept my reads and adapted them, and Iā€™ll post them when Iā€™m about to die

but instead of convincing other people of your reads you just want to drop some notes and leave

If I proceed to get ignored, I can say I tried my hardest and itā€™s everyone elseā€™s fault, if I donā€™t try itā€™s mine

Iā€™m done convincing people. Iā€™m here to learn things then die, stop talking about this so I can learn things

This conversation is useless to me

Humans are blessed with the curse of forgetfulness.
It is for this reason, that we repeat teaching others as many times as needed.

Okay, fine. What will you discuss about? What will you give town before you leave?