SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Well, over half the players are asleep so there aren’t that many wagon options besides what already exists.

Fair enough, but at the same time… You put her in scumlean, but you also think that scum are putting her up as CW to set up several mislynches in a row, which implies that you believe that she is town.
Could you uh… make up your mind about Leafia?

I know why he isn’t voting Leafia.
I don’t know why he isn’t voting Italy or YoubutWorse.
Probably because of the defeatist attitude that you mentioned.

Which means… that Atlas isn’t getting any sleep tonight, it seems.

Sooo… I guess I will tell you if Italy is neutral tommorow, if something happens?
Meh.
Not the best ability choice. Not the worst.

Question
Has Blizer made any good points so far in the thread? I remember him being more active toward the beginning of the game but haven’t seen many posts from him since, and they weren’t so noteworthy.

give me your blizer case in a couple sentences

I know youve said it before but my reading comprehension and memory are both terrible atm

What about focusing on other players alone? That can prepare us to box the wolf. if that’s the correct term

Sure. Who do you want to CFD in this final 80 minutes, and how do you plan to get enough votes to execute this suspect?

Lol, interesting crosspost

2 Likes

@Squirrel2412

I’m pushing mista Blitza out of pressure, because I want to see more of him, especially which a peculiar push like that.

1 Like

I think its possible that leafias getting set-up, but I also scumread them for other reasons

Curious to know, why do you want to shift the wagons and CFD onto someone else? You think both Atlas and Leafia are town? I don’t mind discussing other players but I just don’t really plan to move my vote. Im fine with either main wagon flipping.

It’s slightly a bit more complicated than that. If my ability succeeds, you will immediately notice it when Night 1 starts.

Bruh, I didn’t even bother paying attention to Blizer. You, him, and Aelin are the people who posted wallposts, which I completely ignore when I skimmed the hundreds of posts yesterday.

I townread Leafia because imo, they don’t look like a wolf to me. And I’m very conflicted regarding Atlas.

So instead of deciding to anchor with a player at a time, I should instead look at the others.

ty

im actually open to a cfd but I think that’s because i’m tired

what’s your stance on min?

Ok, so you don’t want to wagon him now, I assume
Who would you want to wagon?

You… do realize he is most likely asleep, right?
Which means that he can’t show up?

How exactly did you plan to pressure him to show up if he can’t show up?

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve even wallposted in this game lol
I hyperposted instead because I can’t quote multiple posts on mobile

How about

Pressuring him the next day and focus on somebody else.

wait

then why are you still voting him

why not vote someone else today and vote him for pressure tmr?

1 Like

I don’t have anyone else to vote at the moment, so I’m placing my vote there for now.