SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

I never thought of slank vig tbh

I think the idea of mafia having that in a game full of trees is a bit funny

2 Likes

well

there goes my litten iso

1 Like

We had a town slank vig in Countries FM though

Oh yeah, I remember that

tbh I didn’t even read his role lmao

1 Like

That’s true enough.

1 Like

Sorry for expressing issues.

I meant a temporary item that allowed a player to kill another.

2 Likes

A one-shot vig, essentially… Maybe? Idk how many inventors/gift-givers there would be in a setup but who knows lol.

1 Like

It wouldn’t make sense if they gave the weapon at night since there’d be a delay before someone could use it

Nvm the inventor/gift thing, it would literally just have to be a vig

2 Likes

it would be reasonable, except wazza is blatantly telling us to figure out on our own

which like

doesn’t make sense since if that’s TMI that’s literally the most obvious play ever and I doubt a wolf would do that

sounds to me like you’re trying to shade min’s PR claim so he doesn’t get the package

I think the heal and the neighborize are pretty pro town

the hider has town utility but I think it also has some viability for scum

though if we all know you have a hider that kind of diminishes the utility for scum imo

Aaaanyway let’s move onto another topic

2 Likes

that’s probably safer

1 Like

I think heal is useful if you want to protect someone else, and hider is useful to protect yourself, but you have to be careful not to hint at who you’re hiding behind in case your target gets killed, right? So probably heal and neighborize are the most useful.

2 Likes

Okay so, it appears that we are voting a person to get the entire crate with all the items inside, so it’s not like 3 users can obtain each.

Yoo-hoo, Squirrel. Minnie said:

Alright, gutted we don’t have the flash bang or motion detector instead of med pack but I guess the 1 shots we have available are decent

2 Likes

Oh my god, Miru, how are you

Miru?

I’m aware

you proceeded to argue that’s a trap and asked for any way to confirm the role

that’s shading the pr claim

Goddamnit Zone facepalm

3 Likes

This is literally the only reason I’m still willing to consider the possibility that Wazza is a villager here. It does tell me that if there’s a wolf in Wazza/Wind, it has to be Wazza though and if Wind is a wolf, Wazza is literally always a wolf here.