SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Wtf

well

if you were a wolf and min was a town pr, you’d want to shade him so he doesn’t benefit from getting the items

you’d also want to discredit him to lower the chance that he gets protectives on him

I think town!you is capable of doing the same thing, which is why I’m not currently voting you, but I’ve got my eye on you since that play is wolfy imo

Uh, I’m flattered but how did you reach this conclusion

1 Like

What about me pushing it instead to Wazaza? Mister black and white

You literally locktowned Wind despite knowing that so what you say there isn’t true. You don’t locktown someone as a villager unless you know for 100% certainty that they’re a villager.

um

what

:man_shrugging:

Actually there is! Because you get the 3 items and have to discard one :3

1 Like

Idk maybe he was trying not to bait the claimvig unlike a handful of people in this game

1 Like

Leafia why are you sussing Wazza? You really look like you have intense trust issues against Wazza

probably

but regardless these associatives aren’t that helpful unless you actually know one of the alignments of the people involved

1 Like

Digressing a bit, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you locktown players even when you were town, regardless of whether you were right or wrong.

3 Likes

He has you locktown. You don’t locktown someone as a villager unless you know for 100% certainty that they’re another villager.

Subjectivity says, subjectivity does

I just don’t like how quick she was to locktown Wind in a bastard game for no reason I can see. It doesn’t make sense to do so as a villager in a bastard game and I know Wazza is a very skilled player. It’s something that creeps me out a bit admittedly.

*she

Also, no

Look, if Wazza or I get the item package, I’ll figure out what’s going on and make a judgement on my own if Wazza’s reasoning seems like TMI or not. And don’t forget, even town PRs have TMI because they have actions they can take.

On that note, why would wolf!Wazza decide to locktown a villager? What’s the motivation for that, since it gets rid of a misyeet target? What you should have concluded is that Wazza and i are probably the same alignment and not that Wazza could be a wolf who is blocking herself from a misyeet for some goddamn reason. Lol

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re probably right about that.

Final
Fucking
Time

SHE.

I don’t think so and that wasn’t in a bastard game with no explaination as to why I had done do. Also, I’m not as good at FM as she is.

*She

1 Like

Sorry. It won’t happen again. I promise.

1 Like