SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

i think i know why this game hasnt really gone anywhere yet now

Do you think itā€™s necessary?

guess whos in thread instead of lurking bc i was supposed to be paying attention in class

theres a shit ton of lowposters (and shitposters) and no leader type people in the game

nice, i love mafia

anyway im probably not going to spend much effort until d2 so i can know how fucked up this game is (ill still give reads tho its just a bit harder with a kinda lower wim playerlist)

well, yes?

finding scumreads is cool, but the game is much smoother when theres people im somewhat confident in being town as i can trust them more and actually work on solving with them

1 Like

im okay at doing stuff independently, im just either wrong or not confident enough

hey italy what did u mean by this

damn, i know ive fallen a bit but that hurts

hmā€¦ thatā€™s fair. nod

1 Like

people generally tend to be more open about how they feel and what they think while drunk

@WindwardAway were you drunk when you posted this?

i didnt mean it as an insult im sorry fhweurfherjgerheu

do you have any unique reads you havent talked about yet? iā€™d like to talk about something game related to someone whoā€™s like actually trying to take initiative so

Iā€™ll have you know Iā€™m an excellent mafia leader

2 Likes

yes but what did you mean by the ā€œif youre a wolfā€ part

like were u trying to say that wind is town bc a mafia wouldnā€™t get drunk and then go to thread

(from what I saw the drunk thing might be NAI tho lol)

give me some good spicy takes then

not too many
although i think littenā€™s insistent focus on wind being drunk is most likely a towny trying to grasp at anything to move things along
although there is of course the potential for scum trying to use it to push agenda

i tend to be more general about what i say instead of addressing certain people for things like that but a drunk townie would probably react differently from a drunk wolf

1 Like

Idk how recent ā€œrecentlyā€ is but I just assumed it was a joke tbh

I played with min a couple times previously and I have called them an innocent child in all the games I played with them (that I remember) except this one. While their behavior is townie, they havenā€™t actually posted anything that screams that they are a town.

i literally cannot do this when nobody has posted anything that i like reacting to

2 Likes

Depends on how much Iā€™ve had to drink
And idk how much but Iā€™m still drinking, if that answers your question

min is just overall pretty wholesome shrug
ive probably played with them more than you have (although not recently) and i wouldnt call them an ic in every game as town