SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Oh
You’re here with thoughts pog
Lemme read thru rq

Hmmm, I’m not seeing it honestly. Well, I do agree with you about his posts lacking that, but his reasoning as to why make sense to me, since it seems he’s frustrated about how slow this game is going and I honestly think his frustration is >rand v.

Now I’ll try using Litten’s advice to get a read on you and Zone.

For Zone, this type of thing he’s doing is town AI for him unfortunately, but I want to see more from him before deciding how I read him, but I’m willing to give him a townlean for now.

As for you, the way you’re playing now reminds me of the way you played in Risky Light, and I like the energy you’re giving off, so I’m at least mildly confident that you’re a villager. Although I don’t think I’ve seen you as a wolf yet, so I can’t be certain.

Oh these thoughts suck
Give me your strongest read and why
Rn

Probably not recently since Risky’s been my only game in like half a year so :wowee:

I just think its just there, after I made that comment I started to scumread it a bit more however

1 Like

bro is this 20 posts per page
fuck nah

1 Like

Only link I could find, I could send you the old code but I doubt it’ll do much

ye no dont even bother

While true, you can’t tell if two people are v/v by their interactions with each other because most of the time, even they’re not 100% certain about it.

w-well
y… yeah???
confused aelin noises

What thoughts suck? Also, I’d have to say that you’re my strongest read right now.

me when im 100% of who’s V/V with me vs me when im not 100% sure of who’s V/V with me:

oh i was talking to zone lol

Ah okay. I thought you were talking to me. My bad.

alg zone didnt respond though :sob:

Hugs comfortingly So, what are your reads right now?

eh
right now its kinda looking like

v

me

you
wazza

litten

wind
zone
atlas

w

… we really need more people to post holy shit

2 Likes

I agree. We do.

the worst part about this is i actually think all three of my scumreads could be an easy team together and my brain is giving me a mixture of “yeah, you were doing well with teambuilding last game you need to be more confident” and “bruh r u fucking joking lmao you suck at fm”

1 Like