SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

you did indeed!
who knows, maybe im writing fanfiction too in the background

1 Like

@Aelin and @ElizaThePsycho

For arriving at the same time, you have a punishment.

Give me your top townread and top scumread rn, with at least 3 lines of an explanation

I can see it too now and now we get to this pointless argument between him and Min that completely derailed the thread as well. Not a very good look for Atlas. Heā€™s been slipping a lot for me and Iā€™m beginning to see why Min is so convinced that heā€™s scum.

/vote Atlas @Host_Account_1

Letā€™s see where this takes us.

2 Likes

This isnā€™t the fucking thread to do that. If he feels so personally offended by people not liking being insulted he needs to talk to an actual mod and not sit here and guilt trip the thread instead of playing the game

Top townread is probably Leafia, sheā€™s been reacting rather consistently with a mixture of logical pushes and some (frankly, bad) snapreads, which is good because her scumplay usually focuses on emulating a ā€œperfect townieā€, but this feels natural. Additionally, her reaction to the Wind/Zone push seems perfectly reasonable.

Top scumread is Atlas, and this isnā€™t being affected by the shitstorm heā€™s trying to spew up. He seemed like he was rolefishing earlier, and his overall tone is in the gutter, and it feels like heā€™s trying to force emotion into his posts because he doesnā€™t actually care about them.

6 Likes

min, try stay calm please and take a break, I get your frustrations :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m an hour late but thats my peace

hi minny :blue_heart:

1 Like

Dw Iā€™m not gonna talk about it anymore

2 Likes

mingnored :pensive:

1 Like

Okay, clearly as I can see from these posts you have clear explanations for your reads, I respect it, you barely even took like two seconds to respond to me lmao

Hi pookie

1 Like

Hiiiii!

2 Likes

SOEEY I am in the car I dropped my ds pen anyway let me read more

2 Likes

I use she/her as well.

1 Like

ye
shrug
you ask question
i answer question

2 Likes

What do you think about Windyā€™s reaction towards Leafia?

townread: get rekt i dont have any :sungals:
okay if i had to pick one, iā€™d pick italy
but this is literally just me looking at the playerlist and going ā€œthis guy from what i remember is townieā€

scumread: atlas because his readlist sucks
and also all of the other reasons people have pointed out

best i can give ya

ah shit my bad
I remember getting confused by your old bio talking about he/him and she/her back on the old forums so I kinda just always switched every once in a while
will stick to she/her now

3 Likes

now this
this looks like a scum looking for anything to bus their teammate who is destined to die.
I did the same thing in Supa Mario against Cloned which I then turned into a large ISO post.

If you truly read the past few posts, youā€™d at least be able to explain your read more than one line that has practically been split in half. I donā€™t want you coasting this game

3 Likes