SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

eevee claiming neut and then dipping is eevee

nmnnnn

1 Like

if you look into leafiaā€™s mind all you will find is bohemian rhapsody on loop

3 Likes

ok

Thatā€™d be incredibly weird and likely pocketing behavior

This and Wind potentially TMIing Atlas as town. Both together have me doubting my read on Atlas.

??? deadass have no idea how youve reached this conclusion

1 Like

not @ leafia i meant @ atlas

Would feel like ā€œhey buddy I know weā€™ve had our differences but letā€™s put it all aside. We can do it. We can find the bad guysā€

you canā€™t tmi someone town in a

dhkevcindeh

2 Likes

Oh.

Its because I canā€™t remember much from you this game other than insulting me

Letā€™s not get into this, Iā€™m too lazy to argue again

no, no not really. its me saying that your posts arent making me feel like youre towny (therefore stopping me from feeling like i need to solve and find a counterwagon as if im at risk at killing town

Aka youā€™ve had universally negative opinion on me all game and judging from your past itā€™d be weird to see it change

dude kiss my ass

im quite good

Would you prefer it if I lied? I donā€™t have a positive opinion of you and neither of us care

Thats all I can remember

Iā€™d rather the thread be dead than watch you two bickering for another second

1 Like

Actually, at this rate, itā€™ll likely come down to either Atlas or me being yeeted and I know Iā€™m town while Atlas could easily be scum. I guess I fell for Atlasā€™s AtE too. I hate to see people not having fun with these games and I know how unfunny being pushed can be regardless of alignment.

/vote Atlas @Host_Account_1

AtE is my greatest weakness.

like legitimately

i cant even do solving in the game anymore without you pulling out this guilt tripping nonsense when i had no post towards you which was an insult recently as it was me doing literal solving

i dont care my opinion on you, that isnt going to stop me from solving your slot. you literally sitting there and doing nothing but moping around and complaining that im this huge bad guy insulting you when i never did anything before you started throwing insults is dead seriously pissing me the hell off to the point where i dont want to play this stupid ass game anymore

and now the fact that you have the audacity to try and claim that i am scumreading you based off of me ā€œnot liking you personallyā€ which is your opinion of my opinion on you is so blatantly unfair and is literally the reason why you get angry and then try and blame other people for your anger

2 Likes

My ultimate weapon has been uncovered, Iā€™m doomed

4 Likes