SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

It doesn’t matter if you’re in the same bucket or not, sometimes you need to learn to stfu, min managed to leave the thread, why can’t you just leave and take a break? And besides, if I put you in the same bucket, that’d be an insult to what min has already done so please, just relax and leave.

4 Likes

I’m not here to derail the thread with this petty arguing. I’ve said it before. I’ll wait for gortas opinions

If that’s truly your intention, you’d have stopped interacting with me, you’d have stopped interacting with min earlier and you certainly wouldn’t have continued every single conversation because you want the last word, like there’s nothing there for saying one thing back to a person when you’re in the wrong with what happened, there’s no medal, there’s no trophy and it’s certainly not worth it

4 Likes

Then back down

Your joining the problem that I must’ve indirectly created

This isn’t helping me, you, anyone, or the thread state
Let’s just ignore this

1 Like

We can save arguing for another time. We can actually play now

No dude, maybe you should back down for once? I told you to shut up so many times but once again you are still trying to get the last word in mate.

I’m placing you on ignore until later, you’re legit ridiculous at times and I don’t want to bother interacting with you further

1 Like

This conversation is now over

@min When you’re back, I’d like to hear some more reads from you if you can

this will be fun, I have to look at Atlas which has squints eyes 250 posts, this might take a bit

Most of it is junk

Gortas in my eyes, when he’s here he seems to be trying decently hard to solve
Townlean

kek

Hence the “when he’s here”

Much content. Very wow. @Atlas

1 Like

I mean he’s currently on a 250 page iso and this is I assume the first time he had to get over and do stuff

250 post*

… but he hasn’t done anything.

He currently is and that what counts