SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

I’m not saying anyone is guilty, just asking Squirrel why litten is a confirmed wolf and why Atlas is paired with confirmed wolf in Squirrel’s world

Y’all do what y’all want, it’s not like I have any bright ideas on who we should execute instead today

that game was risk right? bc I dont feel like theyre playing the same way they did in the sorc 17

no it was a BOTC game where when they got pushed they stopped doing anything productive and had the same attitude as this game

no idea what the name of it was

you guys knew i was town you still killed me

reasonable
also hi yes i am here now

And in gold rush I almost got killed d1

I thought it wasn’t worth the trouble defending you and I thought we would of had another execution

You know, that sounds oddly similar to a game I’m in right now

I’m gonna be leaving soon, just one thing

dont CFD please, its dumb and its fine if theres already an established counter wagon but like dont cfd onto a random person because that is how towns people die :heart:

ah ok, was it the new world chaos one?

And in ciciona I almost got killed d1

No idea

was gold rush like
super recent or something?

There’s like an escalation towards your guy’s mislynches and I think this is the apex of all the reasons

I’m still mad that you guys started scumreading me for my opening of all things

Anyway

someone said earlier that the goal of executing people was to kill mafia

me and Eevee disapproved that theory in a hydra game, the goal is to execute town as town

6 Likes

In gold rush I almost got purposely mislynched when they knew I was town for behavior

In botf X new world I got mislynched for uh

i don’t quite know none of you said why

In ciconia I almost got killed for acting scummy as town

laughs in Corrupt Votes FM

This is a combination of all those things for my first town non-misc lynch

I wouldn’t want it to end any other way tbh