SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

my thoughts have gone increasingly less sane the more time that is being spent on this game since it’s 1:20 am

1 Like

I’m going to sleep

I trust in your ability to execute town

3 Likes

thanks litten

1 Like

ive sorta just
gotten bored cause like
its the same six people posting and atlas is in the weird little fidgety spot of “is this just scum giving up” and “is this just atlas wanting to gtfo of this game cause… mood”

1 Like

alright you heard him

everyone off me and onto uhhh

lemme spin the wheel

eli

whos your top townread
dont include yourself
dont include litten if litten is your top townread although feel free to mention it

see thats the thing

I had this in my rolelist that says

Crash course info about SCP:

• Monsters / anomalies are called SCPs.
  • MTF is a Mobile Task Force that does stuff to Secure, Contain, and Protect the SCPs. They work for the Foundation (i.e. good guy organization).
  • Scientists exist. In lore, most of them work for the Foundation.
  • Other organizations exist with other purposes. Most famous one to my knowledge being Chaos Insurgence. (Former MTF who defected.)

Yup. Unfortunately for the mafia, I saw nothing (interesting) about Italy when I skimmed the thread. Ignorance is a blissful sin.

*nods*
Uh-uh. Wouldn’t it be such a shame if… I can make that undone? :smiling_imp:

Sadly, I don’t have any. Nobody had really put in much effort, and it’s largely paranoia that doesn’t let me put people like Wind in here. This is not trying to convince myself or someone else they’re good, because I know full well they might not be

… you have no townreads?

nope

ok
i think it’ll be funny if youre a wagon bomber or a jester tbh

if I get to -1 I can shoot someone

im not going to get off of you though because i eagerly welcome death as an escape from being one of four posters

Hi. Congratulations.
I am now your first townread.
Praise me.

“you are being saved. Please do not resist”

4 Likes

im bored but not sleepy

Im exhausted but I gotta get my last post in anyway