SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

posts that seemed ~flavor baity and like indirect rolefishing
for their tone they’re talking like a defeated player but everything they do completely contradicts that

Litten, this may sound random, but: “Do you trust me?”

THIS IS A TRUST EXERCISE. DO NOT THINK IN REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY LIKE EEVEE DID IN A PAST FORUM OF LIES GAME. DO NOT LIE.

zone no offense but i would trust nearly every single person on the forums before you

2 Likes

is nearly solely so you don’t have to include me

no it’s because i wouldn’t trust emilia with my cat
and i wouldn’t trust kat at all

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that just Atlas posting whatever thoughts he has on his mind?

Could you give me a few examples before you depart to the world of fantasy?

…Italy, do you want me to punish you or something?

Tone reads on me are really silly considering the type of person I am and nobody can really say much is role fishing

And by flavor baiting your referring to the post I’ve explained at least forty times

Isn’t that kind of offending?

On a serious note, does anyone disagree with the thought of Aelin and Litten being town?
If you disagree, give me your townreads lest you want to get punished.

what’s with you and punishments

1 Like

Also I feel like leafia is being set up as a cw so two villagers can be lynched in a row

Leafia then me

It isn’t. Please answer my question that I asked to everyone:

I have been given power by the hosts.
I don’t see the reason to not use it.

I don’t know

for the whole fishing thing this is basically just indirect rolefishing while avoiding starting the topic yourself
i can probably dig out some posts with ??? tone vs words but i’m on a phone

now I’m not gonna elaborate or ask before Italy comes in here again saying that’s proof of rolefishing but uh

Thats something

that’s why i asked not to take offense

2 Likes

your dominatrix alter ego worries me

there’s probably at least 30 times I’ve answered this and been ignored so go look in there if your looking for answers, not just an easy lynch

Do you not know because you can’t decide who to trust, or do you not know because you didn’t bother searching for people to trust?

The rolefishing part feels like something done unconsciously. Atlas being Atlas and all.
–the sudden drop of the thought on the other hand (i.e. when he said “I’m exhausted idk”), feels unnatural. Given that it’s Atlas, I would’ve never expected that he’d drop a topic without at least one person raging at him (e.g. Wazza).

Get worried a little bit more, because my action cannot be blocked, redirected, or undone.
I need at least two people whom I can trust right now.
–or at the very least people who bother to care about this game.