Serpent and the Swordsman (BotF) — Signups [15/15]

He’s actually the good demon until the other hannibal dies right

1 Like

Do you allow pithag to target travelers

oh yeah we can have @YoubutWorse travel in as the other hannibal
like a mercenary pair but its a hannibal pair and everyone knows theyre both demons and need to be exiled to win and until then just give evil free kills every night

3 Likes

no.

1 Like

Sad
Imagine turning them into the mutant

well let me be precise
they can turn travellers into different travellers, but they cant turn travellers → nontravs or nontravs → travs

1 Like

Now that I think about it, it would seem weird if you allowed them to turn travelers, since it would allow you to turn town into travelers as well

1 Like

yes this is literally +1 kpn which is not a good idea for balance

1 Like

Seeing as YBW lost as the evil merc once, that means I have a good chance of winning the game not being on their team :wowee: .

1 Like

this is double-hilarious because good just decides one of them to win and one of them to lose, without them having any impact on the game

1 Like

hey it adds a dead vote for both good and evil, which in theory slightly skews the game towards evil. (ignore that since everyone will know who the evil one is, it’ll be impossible for them to actually communicate with their team sans them knowing who the demon is)

2 Likes

no the funny thing is that when we show them the demon we can show them just themselves

4 Likes

Honestly I’m really excited for this game, I haven’t played with charavters like the sailor pukka or the innkeeper before, and pithag always seemed fun, I can’t wait for a couriter to drunk them for the rest of the game

1 Like

oh yeah we havent really run bmr-y scripts on this forum in a hot second, right
i think we’ve run like, botc 3, botc 15, and this one are the only ones that have kill manip as a main focus point of the script

3 Likes

well debatably fall of rome but lol

a lot of these roles seem pretty powerful then you realize pithag, sailor, and innkeeper and puzzle master wxisrs

it’s really funny that a lot of misinformation is just from town

2 Likes

why would courtier ever target a character besides the pit-hag? are they stupid?

target the demon and they just get pithagged into a different demon

it’s funnier to drunk the mm d1 and then have the entire evil team bus

2 Likes

there isnt necessarily a pit hag in the game is why

1 Like