Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

the eame reason baker outs d2

The only good characters that would have to make active choices after having their character changed are Exorcist and Ravenkeeper. The former is jinxed away, I’m unsure why the latter wasn’t.

I suppose the STs would be less cautious about an evil angleshooting another evil’s action submission.

which is

why did kiiruma self-vote again? he mentioned that he wants to keep his death vote but didn’t wanna travel away. can travellers leave the game arbitrarly, decided by hosts? are they on a time limit?

Yep, actually. Looking at D3 nominations.

1 Like

Ravenkeeper can choose any time after death, I believe?

1 Like

bad play

2 Likes

@may nya

1 Like

Travellers are players who might not want to hang around. “Travelling out” would mean legitimately leaving the game, and not playing anymore.

1 Like

I’ll reserve judgment on who I think should be executed pending May coming back and Silviu coming back

bionic when he rands evil traveller, outs his demon and then leaves the game. can’t hear the haters

2 Likes

This is fair, yeah. It matters for the Exorcist because that actively could affect the night normally.

It’s an unfair advantage for Raven keeper to see night kills before, and it’s confirming them if you keep the thread close till they pick

1 Like

Bionic when he rands evil, names a random player as the Demon before leaving, and everyone mindlessly executes the Mayor.

1 Like

Silviunchoosing after was actually helpful to the dvils since all the evils were alive

Hey L.una. Azreal or Lucain? You have five seconds.

Azreal

1 Like

Who’s what

1 Like

They relate to Snowe’s flavour.

You mean those long strings of words that form coherent sentences that I partly read?

1 Like