Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

@may nya

1 Like

Travellers are players who might not want to hang around. “Travelling out” would mean legitimately leaving the game, and not playing anymore.

1 Like

I’ll reserve judgment on who I think should be executed pending May coming back and Silviu coming back

bionic when he rands evil traveller, outs his demon and then leaves the game. can’t hear the haters

2 Likes

This is fair, yeah. It matters for the Exorcist because that actively could affect the night normally.

It’s an unfair advantage for Raven keeper to see night kills before, and it’s confirming them if you keep the thread close till they pick

1 Like

Bionic when he rands evil, names a random player as the Demon before leaving, and everyone mindlessly executes the Mayor.

1 Like

Silviunchoosing after was actually helpful to the dvils since all the evils were alive

Hey L.una. Azreal or Lucain? You have five seconds.

Azreal

1 Like

Who’s what

1 Like

They relate to Snowe’s flavour.

You mean those long strings of words that form coherent sentences that I partly read?

1 Like

I’m morally obligated to spite you for this.

2 Likes

You know how everyone’s flips have those darker blue and purple colours?

1 Like

I’m kidding
I read all of them
At least the day one fkabor and execution flabor
Didn’t read anything after that

1 Like

Now remember what they said is a different thing.

This is because we’re all members of Azrael’s cult, who is a god of the night and darkness.

On the other hand, Lucain is the god of light and vision, and might be the Demon? I’m not sure. But that art style apparently looks way different.

Contrast this with basically any rolecard we’ve seen.

You’re quite close, actually. I’m sure she appreciates that you’ve caught on.

2 Likes

no

each night except the first i pick a player. if i die, my choice goes through. its different than in the party game. i dont get to see the other kills

i picked magnus n2, bionic n3, artemis n4

2 Likes