Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

@Hazardwaste When Icet whispered you for the first time. Did you guys give each other claims?

Theyā€™re town

Yes

1 Like

I want IceT to at least live past tonight.

But all and all it was thr first time i had a sane whisper with iceT and i want to take it as a sign

Iā€™m getting a double-claim vibe from that, but thereā€™s nothing to support that read.
Noted.

Silviu200530

Neighbors: Artemis and Magnus

First whisper: P#140
I whispered Magnus first and then Tutuu-Atlas in one!

• If demon, he had to spread claims through the neighbors.
  • If one of the neighbors is a demon, then Silviu is random minion.
  • If Silviu didnā€™t contact his evils in private, then heā€™s only Huli Jing.

Magnus

Neighbors: Silviu and May

First whisper: P#96

• Couldā€™ve spread bluffs through May neighborwhisper if allā€™s evil. Though her whisperlog doesnā€™t look like it has the optimal conditions for that.
  • Couldā€™ve spread bluffs to May in neighborchat and then to L.una and/or Otterpop if the respective person(s) are evil.

Icet

Neighbors: Luka and Artemis

First whisper: P#804

• Luka might not be demon at all, unless they gave all the bluffs to Icet to give out.
  • Could be minion/demon with Artemis.
  • If theyā€™re demon, most likely they didnā€™t give anyone they whispered any bluffs due to how late it was.

Otterpopd

Neighbors: May and Atlas

First whisper: P#366

• Unless they made either neighbor that is evil to give claims. Otterpop can only be minion here.
  • Can be evil with Magnus that got their bluff late. (?)

L.una

Neighbors: Someone and Baker

First whisper: P#76

• Atlas whispered alot in this zone. L.una might just only be minion here if evil.
1 Like

Magnus your whispertrack on Jarek is incorrect as L.una whispered them first.

1 Like

The other side of the whisper was linked, my bad.

Based on this. I am willing to trust Icet and Magnus and I would instead go for Otter or L.una.

My brain is a little fried, so Iā€™d like some feedback on my board if possible

Magnus did otter claim anything to you?

Otter claimed a two and then disappeared for two hours before I broke the whisper.

My judgement on Icet based on him using whispering, Iā€™d say that either heā€™s relying heavily on Artemis for whatever reason if theyā€™re both evil.

I donā€™t think Icet is it though

And I canā€™t really confirm either because if theyā€™re both evils they can just deny neighbor whispering each other.

Magnus is in a similar situation where based on allibi of Magnus-May-Hazard. Either them and May are playing coy or theyā€™re really whispering each other for the first time. Which I am going to believe thatā€™s the case for now.

Otterpop and/or L.una if evil, they might be evil with Atlas.

Thatā€™s a scary thought

1 Like

Unfortunately I donā€™t know the role of neither of them aswell

holy hell ok im skipping the 700 messages sent while i slept

1 Like

:rabbit:

2 Likes