Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Im reading the description and its weaker than the rest sans jumping power. Is jumping power that good?

Dont they win by parity as well?

Letā€™s say a hui jing confirms themselves as sailor/that minion
Imp could jump to a ā€œconfirmedā€ not the demon
Ect

1 Like

no

1 Like

Oh

The game only ends when either the demon is dead and the mastermind is not active or there are only 2 players left. As long as there is a good player who cannnominate the demon, the game will contiune.

1 Like

Pithag does itā€™s job somewhat better though, but that does mean the pithag canā€™t do anything else

1 Like

I still think po is the strongest from this list. If weā€™re fighting vs po and pit hag who can make mastermind weā€™re fucked

This does mean if there are no good players living the game will end. Travelers count as good players who can nominate.

1 Like

Po has to wait a night. That is a night without any deaths which is good for us, barring assassins.

1 Like

Does the mafia know if Kiiruma is mafia and vice versa?

Kiiruma knows the demon if heā€™s evil
Thatā€™s about it

1 Like

It occurs to me that asking whether or not two players are good is probably far stronger for an artist than knowing the demon
Same with gossip

1 Like

@Atlas thoughts on otter

1 Like

ā€œwhat the heckā€

2 Likes

Any idea whether they are hui jing

1 Like

vaguely likely

2 Likes

slightly more then the average

2 Likes

Right now I think magnus could also be that if I know what their role or at least what they want their role claim to be

1 Like

Otter and magnus dont socially seem w/w to me given how magnus kept repeating otter whispered them in a scummy way. Unless magnus is demon exactly and threw her under the bus

1 Like