Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Oh sorry i havent read. Damn

Yeas

1 Like

Oh i should shut up LMAO i keep slipping that im not some roles

I actually wish to Gossip that the Reaper is the Imp, since itā€™s generally beneficial to avoid triggering Gossip kills when possible.

3 Likes

Storyteller (host) can even become a demon(reaper) :clown_face:

1 Like

Um. What?

Nothing in this game allows that to happen, donā€™t worry Tutuu.

4 Likes

Phew

So like. Gossip triggering kills is bad. But its good to get info from the questions? So whats the meta, u just want the gossip to be able to confirm themselves and then u no longer wanna trigger them?

These are the only abilities which can gain anything from whispering the Storyteller. Itā€™s like a trigger.

1 Like

Gossip comes from BMR where the price of dying isnā€™t that steep.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a reaper, I frankly have no clue what youā€™re blabbering about. Do I look like a reaper to you?

4 Likes

Wait the artist is like a juiced up cop? Pog

All townsfolk are strong. Thatā€™s the nature of flipless games.

1 Like

Artist is stronger on this script though.

1 Like

If youā€™re the Gossip, risking an extra kill is generally worthwhile if the question really matters, but in return you might be killing a good player and obfuscating the gamestate. So itā€™s a ā€œpush your luckā€ ability, really.

A Gossip also makes a lot of sense to be Puzzledrunk, with that in mind. So it might not have an ability anyway.

2 Likes

Ok Lucain is a serpent then

1 Like

The Artist is arguably the strongest Townsfolk in official BOTC, yeah.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never played bmr, so Iā€™m kinda hesitant about the fact that a lot of the drunkness comes from town and Iā€™m unsure how to think about that.

1 Like

Lycanthrope disagrees

1 Like

In BMR, droisoning is intentionally limited and generally traceable. That actually makes Pukka good on BMR, when itā€™s usually weak on other scripts.

Kills basically take poisonā€™s place.

2 Likes