Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

It’s very planned, if the hosts misunderstand it, they will simply ask.

1 Like

Do you count any claim they make to you, or only ones that they were “mad” to you about?

1 Like

Any claim they made to me, whether it be a 2-2, 3-3, or whatever.

2 Likes

pls dont kill anyone :sob:

1 Like

please kill everyone

1 Like

It’s in my blood to kill random people to defend my honor.

1 Like

Are travellers under the same “nomination then vote” rule as other players, minus the Bishop restriction?
This is a rules question.

1 Like

Travellers can always be voted on and executed freely. Nobody needs to call for their exile. They will be exiled immediately if they reach majority of all players, living or dead. (Right now, 9.)

This was the question I was leading up to, thank you.
Since Bionic voted both Travellers.

can we pardon the bishop noms?

skip day

There is no such thing as pardoning in botc.

hot tip: have you tried Not Voting for Them?

2 Likes

Nothing forces us to execute each day.
It is particularly helpful for dealing with roles like Pukka, Cannibal and Sailor, though. Not to mention that killing evils isn’t really an option otherwise.

1 Like

i can see more pros than cons for day 1. trying to see if we can get more from it on day 3

oh okay so we can always exe the bishop. so might as well see the host-made nominations first, at least for day 1. or more, if u guys think its good to let it generate more. which probably is decent coz like, probably not chopping with accuracy early on

1 Like

question: why not play it like a mafia game with social reads and reaction tests and all? i mean, idk if maybe u guys will later and we’re just chilling from the start

but like, we get rly good mech roles thats true. but why not add social gameplay on top? isnt it better?

We do that already.

1 Like

BOTC is busted because of it, but if there’s a decent team with socials they can run the game.

2 Likes

bet bet

im just asking coz arctic told me that italy plays botc with the idea that social reads are obsolete in botc and he plays every game using mech and mech only. so i was like. :fearful: