Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

im going to
i dont feel like it right now cause im really really nauseous

sorry

2 Likes

@baker Were you intending to publicly imply that you were Gambler in #2371?

Alright.
I explicitly do NOT want it transcribed, for the record.

why

I am in pain and very fatigued and even minor sensation or noise hurts like hell so it feels like I am stuck in some kind of vice or iron maiden

1 Like

Can dead people be nominated?

no.

i was only signalling to l.una that i am ok with the plan.

i never thought the actual gambler would trust l.una. if i had know that, i wouldnā€™t even bother making that post

Because I donā€™t like it. I just want the interaction relayed instead of avoided like it was earlier.

Baker, Iā€™m asking you again, who do you want to kill today?

2 Likes

Irrespective of your game alignments, lots of you have all been shady this game.

Not me I have been lying in a sunbeam

2 Likes

i seriously thought atlas wouldnā€™t listen to litten. i expected them to follow their own plan independent from l.una.

they were really assertive when they said it needs to be ā€œused for scumhuntingā€ so i thought atlas was town when we whispered - this was my first whisper and it was pretty early into the game. i decided to trust them mostly based on that. i did feel bad about them whispering silviu/tutuu and kinda plot behind my back over time and now we are here today

By the way, I believe we have a Mutant as one of our Outsiders. I canā€™t describe why for their own protection, and I have no mechanical backing for this, but it relates to the lack of Outsider claims this game.

Iā€™ve been screaming at an uncaring sky.

3 Likes

I have 3 outsider claims

probably may/magnus vs you vs tutuu/l.una

no idea what biotic/jarek/someone up to

kinda gonna continue trustfall on hazard/silviu

WHAT

the demon is 1-8

I donā€™t believe you.

Technically two, but Iā€™m assuming baker is claiming mutant in my head, they shouldnt respond