Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

But the game doesn’t allow for executions to occur during the day. An execution “ends the day”.

wolfy

i agree!

Where in the rules does it say executions end the night?

atlas hi

2 Likes

heya

I reject the concept that other players can forcibly restrict or punish whispers.

1 Like

why

It doesn’t say executions end the night, because they’re day-exclusive.

You’ve already claimed a role, so I think your attempt to push yourself onto the next day by saying you can confirm someone when that’s contradictory with what you’ve already said is wolfy.

Bionic is prob the safest execution tbh

The night isn’t the day. Granted, because of how the Night works, whether or not the Mutant died from execution isn’t revealed until day starts.

2 Likes

Okay, so that’s the funny part, people can’t nominate or vote during the night, nothing about executing people

But is is an official ruling that you can get executed in the night. Hell, if you check the memes channel on unofficialcord you can get an official ruling on what happens when the Boomdandy is executed at night (its cursed)

2 Likes

I think this is wrong… because a Pit-Hag change in SNV is supposed to be the only signal as to whether the Demon changed, whereas a Mutant can’t be confirmed due to the possibility of a Cerenovus.

How can the voomdandy be killed during the night?

vizier

1 Like

Cerenovus

1 Like

If a Mutant were to be executed at night, we would publicly announce the execution, but not reveal whether or not they died to the execution until the day starts.

The second part is only relevant with characters off script that can protect other players from execution.

I didn’t know where to find the source since I heard it on a stream abojt the ST’s figuring out whether to execute the mutant who claimed it in night
chat