Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Compare your claims to most of the other good characters on this script.

I understand that. I am unsure why you are bringing this up publicly, nor why you think they would want it.

If Iā€™m a wolf, Iā€™m never going to be made drunk anyway.

Ye can you make

1 Like

VOTE: Kiiruma i hate not knowing what your allignment is bc if youre a wolf we could get only town noms

VOTE: Silviu

VOTE: Tutuu

person whos just joked about being the demon like 7 times and not actually made that many townie plays in public i think
VOTE: L.una

Iā€™m out of whispers and you wanted an explanation, so I supplied it. I need this rationalised at some point.

I can send it to you tomorrow but the rationalize is fairly obvious.

idk why i quoted that silvu line specifically itā€™s just the only thing i saw them say and it didnt sit right with me

What townie plays are you looking for? I already whispered the max amount of times. This game isnā€™t being played in public.

From my perspective, Iā€™m currently on the side of ā€œstalwart disagreementā€, just so youā€™re aware. So sure.

1 Like

Stalwart was not the right word. Forgive that.

Which in the world in which you guys believe Iā€™m a wolf later on can be beneficial because as stated pre-game if I was evil then there would likely be a day in which only town gets nommed and that could confirm several players.

Baring in mind the fact that if Iā€™m town then evil literally cannot control who they want nominated and at least 1 evil will be nominated every single day so we can try and solve depending on clears of other players.

itā€™s not that I havenā€™t seen any townie plays specifically, itā€™s that you insist that there ARE town plays to see and theyā€™re OBVIOUS

In whispers not in public. Iā€™m so obvious town though, look at my pfp?

Idk I have trust issues with that pfp

2 Likes

I can only vote off of what I see atm /shrug

I did nothing wrong. It was all Littenā€™s fault.

Anyway it doesnā€™t make sense to exile me.

If Iā€™m a wolf, then the STs are still gonna make the game winable.

If Iā€™m town, then wolves cannot control any narrative and Iā€™d help to solve based off of whoā€™s nommed.

One of the ways I like to play BotC is through hypotheticals.
That way if Iā€™m a wolf I can try and think how town would see me and my plays.
Same vice versa.

I understand now why doing in Kiiruma twice in a row is not fun for them.