Magnus (3): Atlas, Silviu200530, Bionic
Luka (2): L.una, otterpopd
Someone (1): L.una
IcetFeelsPain (1): L.una
L.una (1): Magnus
tutuu (1): Magnus
Silviu200530 (1): Magnus
Atlas (1): Magnus

Not Voting (11): GGhana, Someone, baker, tutuu, Kiiruma, Jarek, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Artemis, May, Hazardwaste

Icet had a meta read that Bishop is town and i agree

I mean its silly if theyre mafia and we potentially only get town nominations every day right?

Oh no wait its at least one. Not all. Nvm

Hm. Would heavily depend on how many nominations we get. The more we get, the more irrelevant kiirumas role is and we can ignore him. The fewer we get, the more impactful he us

Like 30% of the role abilities seem to be decided by the hosts

So basically this game is jesus take the wheel taken to the max. Sure, im down to ride

this is true, but its not the way i like to see the game
the way i see it is that we have the flexibility to support people who wanna do cool plays
because we want the players to have fun

so most of the time we will use this flexibility to support plays that are being made by people in the game, with their own agency
so i, as the player, tend to see the storyteller as a tool to use to support me, rather than a deity who i am at the whims of

3 Likes

i have found out who the demon is. but i dont wanna say it. im torturing them slowly. like a puma playing with their prey. please give me your assistance to torture them more by nominating their minions. one by one. i’ll tell u later who the demon is and how i found them. dont wanna spoil the surprise, hehehe :3

2 Likes

hi

i am a NOT a secret spy undercover :male_detective:. dont worry about this guys. i just really like numbers. these are my favorite numbers :3

@Atlas @Silviu200530

136 143 151 130

118 132 140

131 122

142 132 145 135

VOTE: Luka

VOTE: Luka
VOTE: Magnus

VOTE: Silviu
VOTE: Magnus

1 Like